Sunday 7 December 2014

A Selenator by HEART!

I am a BIG Selena Gomez fan. I first saw her on the Disney Channel show 'Wizards of Waverly Place' and have loved her ever since. Her songs, her style, her hair, smile, her movies, everything is so fresh and casual in a chic way. So, I am proud of calling myself a Selenator! YAY! She is also one of the very few child-stars who are still going strong and have not taken their fame for granted. I would not name the one's who did, but you might guess it right. 
 
Well, in this article, I have compiled a lot of pictures of Selena that show how she has transitioned from a cute little baby to a beautiful lady that she is.
 
 
Also, Selena's audition tape for Wizards of Waverly Place:
 

 
Now, the pictures. She has always looked beautiful and you can recognize her even as a baby because her features and face hasn't changed much.
 












 








 
 
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts here!